Lead Environmental and Sustainability Engineer – Muhibbah Engineering Middle East L.L.C.
Responsible for all environmental matters for road and infrastructure facilities, including developing environmental requirements and implementing Environment Management Plan (EMP) and support development of project HSE strategy, philosophies and HSE plans in coordination with construction team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs professional engineering work to protect and improve air, land, and water resources in order to provide clean and healthful environment.
• Regulates and enforces environmental engineering policies, programs or activities by establishing standards, promoting improvements, evaluating compliance and if necessary directing action to secure satisfactory results.
• Participates in annual environmental compliance audits. Provides environmental guidelines and assistance in training at the divisional level as required.
• Interacts with government bodies, outside vendors, as necessary to obtain required permits ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Investigate, measures, and evaluates environmental conditions and carries out relevant research, development, planning, design, advisory and related engineering activities.
||Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Lead Environmental and Sustainability Engineer – Muhibbah Engineering Middle East L.L.C. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.