Legal Adviser – First Mission Co. LTD
• Apply the approved governmental laws, legislation, regulations and procedures in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and keep abreast of the most updated and amendments versions and their impact on the company.
• knowledge in GCC laws and international laws.
• Represent the Company and the subordinate/subsidiaries in legal matters and judicial disputes.
• Study the legal statements for the claims and issues and recommend the proper advice for the concerned managers or other parties.
• Formulate the required terms and conditions related to commercial/ business and strategic agreements and contracts, review the contracts related to these agreements and provide the necessary advice in this regard.
• Coordinate with the relevant departments in the company and its subsidiaries for the activities and functions related to human resources and the implemented policies & procedures in the company, and ensure their compliance with Saudi labor law and governmental procedures.
• Review the signed contracts with contractors and subcontractors to implement company’s (head office), and check the penalty clauses to serve the company and ensure its rights.
• Review employment contracts, and study employees and labors issues such as contracts termination and compensation, etc, and correct any irregularity in these contracts.
• Provide the required legal advice for the Company employees.
• Prepare legal arguments when any external entity violated the signed contact and follow-up the progress of the case in the relevant courts or concerned agencies.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Legal Adviser – First Mission Co. LTD بكل سهولة الان مجانا.