Legal Advisor / Manager – Career Hunters
The job holder is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Legal department, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
The Legal issues are of both a personal and business nature, on an international basis.
1. Provide leadership and ensure efficient and effective management of staff and resources in the Legal department.
2. Review the arrangements for outsourced legal advice, identifying opportunities for efficiencies and improvements
1. Review and provide legal advice on tender documents
2. Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
3. Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
4. Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
5. Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
1. Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
2. Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
1. Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
2. Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
3. Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
4. Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings.
1. Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
2. Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
3. Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
1. Provide continuous leadership, supervision, training and development of department staff ensuring an effective and motivated team.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Legal Advisor / Manager – Career Hunters بكل سهولة الان مجانا.