Liaison Officer – International Relief and Development
• Assist in overseeing all of IRD camp management activities in the camp.
• Assist in coordination among all actors in the camp, including government representatives, UN agencies, international national NGOs and other service providers and refugee groups by leading and developing the existing coordination mechanisms.
• Monitoring, in close collaboration with the Camp Manager and relevant projects focal points, all activities implemented by IRD in the camp. Ensuring all activities respect international standards for each sector.
• Assisting with all procurements and logistical arrangements related to the Camp, in collaboration with IRD procurement and logistics staff.
• Provide support in any community services, youth activities, protection support and similar humanitarian programs that may be undertaken in the camp.
• Assist in developing and applying a strong camp-wide communication strategy to ensure information is being effectively disseminated to all camp residents using a variety of mediums.
• Actively supporting information gathering and participatory assessments undertaken within the camp.
• Assist in maintaining and strengthening key relationships with camp and government leaders in order to ensure smooth communication, activity implementation, data collection, and community outreach.
• Providing feedback and reports to the Camp Manager regarding work plans, contingency plans and general program implementation.
• Assisting the HR and Safety departments in all matters relevant to the camp.
• Act as a focal point for the Cash for Work.
• Lead the Community Complaints and investigation procedure with different departments within IRD.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Liaison Officer – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.