Macroeconomics Modelling and Forecasting Expert
We are recruiting for a Saudi Ministry based in Riyadh. The successful candidate will be offered a full-time employment contract directly from the Ministry.
The successful candidate will join the Ministry’s Department of Macroeconomic Modelling and Reporting at the forefront of macroeconomic modelling and forecasting in Saudi Arabia.
A highly competitive salary, commensurate with the seniority of this post, and a very attractive overall compensation package is available to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the design, development, and implementation of the Ministry’s portfolio of macroeconomics’ models. The role would suit someone who is rigorous and creative and entrepreneurial, with a strong track record in macroeconomic modelling.
Macroeconomic Modelling and Forecasting
– Lead the design and construction of a suite of structural macro-econometric models; Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium (DSGE), Global Vector Autoregressive Analysis and other simpler Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average models.
– Carry out and authenticate macroeconomic simulations and forecasts based on the models developed and lead in disseminating results and providing advice to the Ministry’s senior management to strengthen policy dialogue.
Macroeconomic Model Governance
– Design, develop, implement and operate a rigorous governance system to maintain the macroeconomic model to ensure it performs well and reflects the latest data, as well as overseeing the maintenance of documentation consistent with the requirements of model validators.
– Provide leadership in writing, reviewing, and presenting of economic reports and briefs for Senior Management on economic policy issues.
– Oversee the preparation of the Ministry’s economics output and publications, in line with its mandate for the provision of analysis and comment to support national economic policy development.
– Publish research output in reputable peer reviewed journals.
– Lead and coach direct reports to ensure a high performing, well-motivated and developed team, which delivers the required outcomes.
– Lead in developing training and capacity development activities in the Ministry’s Macroeconomic Modelling and Reporting Department
– Ensure the existing team is appropriately trained and manage their workload, expand and recruit new members
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Research and Development
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Macroeconomics Modelling and Forecasting Expert بكل سهولة الان مجانا.