Manager, Accessories ( Toyota Units) – Al-Sayer Group
Accessories Manager should manage a team of sales professionals in order to promote accessories product sales, achieve sales targets, turnover, profit and market share growth and customer satisfaction index.
• Prepare annual plans and budgets to meet the business unit strategic objectives.
• Monitor implementation of the annual plans and measure achievements of results against budgets and objectives and take corrective measures as appropriate.
• Recommend annual strategy in areas of vehicle accessories sales and market growth.
• Identify and assign performance targets in terms of sales revenue, customer satisfaction index (CSI), product category and geographical area, etc… based on such factors as stock movement, sales history and forecasts, sales budgets, product mix, etc…
• Contribute to the development and implementation of marketing plans, such as product launch events, promotions, advertising campaigns, etc… in order to help develop sales and market share.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of incentive schemes in order to boost sales, increase profits and push slow moving items, etc.
• Ensure customer prospecting database is constantly updated and maintained.
• Attend to and resolve escalated customer complaints and represent the business unit at senior level within the customer base to ensure its image is maintained and enhanced, develop customer base and generate business.
• Ensure coordination with the Sales Team and Sales Administration is updated in terms of pricing, specification and stock products.
• Recommend the ordering schedule for different products after consultation with key sales staff, and considering such factors as sales forecasts, stock levels, product movement history, etc…
• Organize showroom layout, facilities such as parking space, and product display in order to attract customers and smooth the showroom traffic.
• Monitor changes in the market situation and legislative requirements, competition, customer feedback, report to management and recommend or implement action to meet changing circumstances as required.
• Monitor and report on sales activities and performance to the Senior Business Director and take corrective measures as necessary.
• Identify, set and agree on KPIs and objectives.
• Prepare performance planning (PP) and conduct performance appraisal (PA) and PP/PA interviews including employee development plans and counsel employees on career progression opportunities and approve training requests.
• Recommend employee promotions, salary adjustments, disciplinary actions and approve vacation and overtime.
• Identify staffing needs, participate in interviewing panels and take hiring decisions.
• Maintain and promote staff motivation by addressing employee grievances promptly and escalating when necessary and enforcing fair and equitable compliance with Group policies and procedures.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Manager, Accessories ( Toyota Units) – Al-Sayer Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.