1. Develops and administers the company’s information technology standards for hardware, software and for the use of information.
2. Plans and directs staff to provide solutions to information technology issues, ranging from addressing user needs in ensuring core technology requirements in place.
3. Strong knowledge on Functional, Technical and DBA administration Oracle ERP system.
4. Sound knowledge on ERP management applications (Orbits, Pioneer)
5. Deploying of advancements in Hardware, software and network.
6. Backup management & Disaster recovery.
7. Has sound knowledge on Avaya Systems and devices
8. Works with the company to identify and maintain an effective system of communication.
9. Maintain standards for web development efforts within the head office and coordinates with Business Units to ensure that their website related requirements are addressed.
10. Handles web development and maintenance for intranet and internet sites of the company
11. Ensures network security from threats
12. Develops and implements Policies and Procedures for server and network use.
13. Provides end-user support (help desk, problem resolution and training).
14. Maintains hardware inventory and oversees proper installation, configuration, troubleshooting and scheduled maintenance of all company necessary to meet the business needs.
15. Establishes and maintains software and license inventories, oversees proper installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and scheduled maintenance of general – purpose and special purpose software (including operating system, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, graphics, database, printing, electronic mail, communications, and network software) necessary to meet the business needs.
16. Liaises with hardware and software vendors as and when required to ensure the provision of best in class IT services for the company
17. Establishes and develops access rights schedules in coordination with all parties involved in the company
18. Maintains asset handover and related records and approvals of all IT related equipments and peripherals.
19. Administers training programs for employees affected by introduction of new technologies.
20. Prepares user friendly manuals for easy guidelines
21. Monitors performance of his / her staff through regular meetings and work reviews.
22. Ensures availability and makes most efficient use of IT resources.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Manager – IT بكل سهولة الان مجانا.