Manager – PR & Corporate Communication – Bupa Arabia
PR Media Channel Understanding
• PR KSA industry and publication’s behavioral understanding
• Understanding of consumer segmentation – demographic/behavioral/psychographic
• Understanding and tracking competitor PR activity and spend
• Identifying and understanding emerging and novel PR channels
PR Plan Setting
• Developing the brand activity plans for the year and identifying brand team communication objectives
• Developing PR briefs to PR agencies
• Reviewing agency plans, evaluating PR channel selections and delivery on campaign objectives, assessing campaign effeciency and effectiveness, reverting to agencies with feedback
• Suggesting creative utilisation of PR channels to drive higher consumer impact and engagement
• Commissioning PR and event agencies for PR/Event booking and issuing P.Os
• Monitoring and follow up with agencies on execution of activites with excellence.
• Lead the PR section of the Communication Strategy Process for each brand team before the calendar year
• Responsible to sustain and develop Bupa Arabia brand health equity measures in the Saudi market through planned PR campaigns and activities.
Strong Integration with: Digital Marketing, Media Planning, Content Lead, Corporate Affairs
• Effectively synchronizing all PR plans, activities and executions with the digital team. This includes digital online campaigns, website content development and social platform activations and campaigns.
• Effectively synchronizing all PR plans with media plans and ensuring the holistic integration of all communication messaging as well as the integration of all mediums and vehicles used with PR plans.
• Close integration with Bupa Arabia content lead, to ensure all materials and content are executed with excellence in both Arabic and English.
PR Intelligence & Reporting
• Building relationships with all the key stakeholders in leading PR vendors and channels
• Building a network of connections to gain access to special deals and promotions for PR
• Responsible to track all PR activity alerts in the KSA medical insurance industry through the agency and swiftly planning recommended action in specific needed situations.
• Contributing to the annual ‘brand communication’s college’, updating the marketing dep. on the ever-evolving KSA PR landscape.
• Assess, review and execute all PR communication offers to Bupa Arabia i.e. sponsorships, spots buys and invitations to participate in specific events.
• Identifying the relevant events and evaluating the value of sponsoring and impact on business and brand from a PR perspective.
• Assessing and negotiating the cost of sponsorship/events for PR purposes.
• Setting and aligning the brand team to the PR events calendar of the year
• Identifying the event participation requirements and activity to be done. Aligning brand team and ensuring delivery of required materials and resources for the events
Leading the PR Agency
• Lead the relationship with PR and event agencies and ensure understanding and alignment to company strategy
• Inspire and create a positive team environment between Bupa arabia and agency partners to generate creative and impactful PR channel selections.
• Issue PR briefs and evaluate PR plans and channel effectiveness
• Ensure PR agencies are included in the entire holistic network of agencies involved in integrated holistic communications planning for all campaigns.
• Lead as the Single-Point-of-Contact (SPOC) and representative for Bupa Arabia with all PR agencies, most importantly leading the existing outsourced PR account handling agency.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Marketing and PR
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Manager – PR & Corporate Communication – Bupa Arabia بكل سهولة الان مجانا.