Materials Planner – Natpet Schulman Specialty Plastic Compounds
Materials Planning is defined as: Schedules and forecasts the right volumes of materials, goods and products inbound to the business from its supply chain companies.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
• To ensure that the supply of materials meet the production schedule and minimum stock levels to ensure operational and production continuity.
• Able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet production requirements.
• Maintains strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure supply of materials meets requirements.
• Work under general supervision, reviewed by Management. Decisions and results have an impact on the function and their success.
• Performance affects the function’s image.
General and Task Management
• Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements and minimum safety stock levels.
• Plan, develop, implement and evaluate processes for material delivery from supplier to point of fit.
• Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions.
• Day-to-day order management and management of deliveries.
• Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule.
• Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production.
• Implement all processes to agreed standards and targets and support continuous improvement initiatives and identify areas of improvement.
• Utilize any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) and ensure that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required.
• Monitor the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and manage inventory accuracy.
• Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels.
• Support inventory checks to validate inventory accuracy.
• Minimize obsolete stock and ensure business is left with minimum liability.
• Create regular statistical reports and analysis and update others in the organization.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials to the production line as and when required, avoiding disruption to production.
• Generate and communicate supplier material delivery schedules and forecasts to ensure they reflect requirements and meet demands.
• Coordinate with Purchasing team to ensure demand for materials is met and deliveries made on time.
• Develop and implement processes and work with suppliers on continuous improvement initiatives.
• Support assessment and sourcing of suppliers in conjunction with members of the purchasing team.
• Support supplier meetings and negotiations to ensure demand for materials is met.
• Resolve supplier concerns and evaluate supplier performance in conjunction with members of the purchasing team.
• Adhere to any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of self, staff and visitors.
• Assertive, optimistic, resilient and welcomes change.
• Engages interest and participation of others.
• Proactively contributes to the team is self-aware and has a collaborative approach to working with others.
• Shows moral courage, openness and honesty in all dealings.
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Materials Planner – Natpet Schulman Specialty Plastic Compounds بكل سهولة الان مجانا.