Medical Representative (Dubai)
• Arranging appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams.
• Making presentations to doctors and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue.
• Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
• Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
• Reaching and exceeding annual sales targets where the end of year bonus is directly related to the results achieved.
• Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the Country Manager.
• Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
• Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products and prices. Bring samples when necessary.
• Maintaining knowledge of new developments in DHA. Reporting potential negative and positive impacts on the business.
• Developing strategies with coordination of the sales supervisor for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
• Staying informed about the activities of health services (fairs, exhibitions, conferences, symposia…)
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Medical Representative (Dubai) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.