Medical Sales Representative
The representative is ethically responsible for the Medical Promotion. He/She is accountable for achieving the sales for his/her territory as approved in the territory business plan to targeted physicians both in the institutional and private sectors.
Job Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
• Medical imaging work (clinical/ sales) experience with minimum of 2-3 years (preferably having solid knowledge about Philips/ Siemens/ GE / or other any major players)
• Excellent understanding of workflow in Hospitals, Radiology Departments, and relevant Imaging Systems
• Very good technical knowledge in the respective area of specialty
• Clinical Supervisory or management experience is desired
• 2-5 years of work experience in one of the following areas (consumables, cardiology, surgical, medical furniture, dental, gynecology, critical care, laboratory, home care, etc.)
• Achieve sales targets in assigned areas, driven from both targeted and new customer leads
• Preferable to have work experience or professional trainings in one of the following areas (consumables, cardiology, surgical, medical furniture, dental, gynecology, critical care, laboratory, home care, etc.)
• Self-motivated, target oriented, along with strong organization and planning skills
• Influence existing or potential clients to make brand switch by educating them on the products
• Work closely with the marketing team and the sales manager to achieve the sales targets
• Arranges appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments.
Increases sales and market share of Eva Pharma Products (according to the Line) through effective territory management and sales execution.
• Follows up with various pharmaceutical sales channels.
• Develops and implements plans (e.g., territory, account and call) that include goals, action plans, time frames and resources.
• Establishes strong relationships with a broad base of health care constituents (e.g. physicians, private hospitals, pharmacies, teaching hospitals, targeted community hospitals, and community offices, etc.) through one-on-one sales presentations, group discussions and medical meeting exhibits.
• Develops and implements creative strategies in key accounts and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
• Maintains daily a sound reporting system to ensure the optimum communication of all information concerning physicians, hospitals and pharmacies to his/her District Manager.
• Manages allocated resources (samples, promotional and educational materials) to maximize return within regulatory and ethical guidelines.
• Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products.
• As assigned, make calls on retail pharmacies and other special customers.
• Keeps detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management
• Regularly attends company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
• Adheres to all corporate compliance policies and guidelines.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Healthcare, other; Medical/Hospital
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Medical Sales Representative بكل سهولة الان مجانا.