NURSE HOME VISIT for NCD project – Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) – Holland
– Provide nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients, according to doctors’ prescriptions, protocols applied in service and universal hygiene standards/precautions, in order to ensure the quality and continuity of care for the targeted population.
– Know, promote, implement and follow at all times the universal hygiene standards/ pre-cautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and ensure high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment .
– Organize and carry out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, as well as assist the doctors during consultations/ daily rounds and other medical procedures.
– Ensure patients are properly received and installed in the health service.
– Ensures that patients with lack of autonomy are assisted, especially regarding their feeding, personal hygiene, movements and comfort.
– Respect patient/medical confidentiality.
– Carry out surveillance, health assessments and follow-up of patients and identify emergency situations.
– Assess patients’ condition during every visit and chart the observations.
– Dress or redress open wounds and assess progress of healing Work together with MD on admission and registration of new patients and setting up home visit appointments.
– Sharing responsibility to carry the home visits bag with medical doctor if male.
– Provide health education to the patient (and family) using motivation interviewing.
– Participate in pharmacy and medical equipment control and maintenance (carrying out inventories, checking quality and functioning of equipment, storage conditions).
– Along with team MD perform administrative procedures and documentation (fill in patients files, forms, consumptions, statistics, etc.)
– ensure an appropriate written/oral handover, and report any problematic situations and cases that may arise.
– Fill in all necessary registers and health files, participate in data collection along with MD and keep supervisors informed.
– Coordinate with Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Physicians and anyone else involved in the patient’s care plan.
*** Basic salary is 872 JOD
*** Six months contract can be turned into open-ended contract based on the performance.
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة NURSE HOME VISIT for NCD project – Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) – Holland بكل سهولة الان مجانا.