Nurse Manager – King Fahad Medical City
Using the HOPE model organizes and directs the work of nursing units and programs. Coordinates staff to assure that effective nursing services are provided, and quality standards are met. Leads in improving nursing practice through analytical and evidence based practice and research to deliver excellent and compassionate patient and family centered care. Participates in training and development programs, multi-disciplinary projects and developments across KFMC.
1. Maintains nursing operations by ensuring safe staffing levels and environment of care through adherence to KFMC policies and procedures.
2. Engages staff in delivering patient and family centered care through the systematic evaluation of nursing practice by analyzing internal and external data and information to identify opportunities for improving services, clinical performance and patient outcomes.
3. Leads and guides staff to deliver care that meets and exceeds accreditation standards.
4. Accurately identifies real/potential opportunities for improvement and implements solutions using a problem solving approach (PDCA).
5. Coordinates and networks with other health care professionals to promote seamless care delivery throughout KFMC and beyond.
6. Integrates and ensures operational key objectives and strategies are cascaded and adopted by nursing across KFMC.
7. Works effectively as a member of Nursing Services to meet identified goals and objectives.
8. Ensures proper utilization of human, organizational and financial resources.
9. Works to ensure availability, operation and management of required medical/administrative equipment and supplies for patient care.
10. Assists with the development of a compelling work environment to recruit and retain staff using sound management
11 . Demonstrates strong critical thinking skills by making appropriate nursing decisions and judgments.
12. Participates in conferences, workshops, seminars, and related forums.
13. Prioritizes both planned and unplanned events, and pro-actively address actual and potential problems in order to exceed patient and family expectations.
14. Leads others in ways to improve quality, efficiency, productivity and cost effectiveness of management of organization.
15. Maintains a high level of interpersonal and communication skills with members of the multidisciplinary team, and
serve as liaison between staff and other departments.
16. Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
17. Performs and supervises other assigned tasks relevant to this role as assigned by the Executive Director of Nursing/ Director of Nursing.
*Bachelor – with 9 years minimum experience
*Masters – with 6 years minimum experience
*PhD – with 0 years minimum experience
or in accordance with experience outlined in KFMC Nursing Positions / Nationalities / Minimum / Maximum Experience
* Registration as an RN in country of origin.
* Registration (and maintaining) Saudi Council within 3 months of arrival at KFMC.
* Competency requirements:
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Nurse Manager – King Fahad Medical City بكل سهولة الان مجانا.