Obstetrician/Gynaecologist – Part Time – Médecins Sans Frontières / Doctors without Borders
Advise and support on the organization, monitoring and supervision of activities related to Obstetrics and Gynaecology, in accordance with MSF policies, protocols and universal hygiene standards and in close collaboration with medical staff in the emergency, intensive wards and operation theatre in order to improve patients’ health conditions.
The specialized Obstetrician/Gynaecologist is responsible for:
– He/she will be focal person for Obs/Gyn for the MSF South Syria Project
– Providing adequate technical support including real time consultancy on Obstetrics and Gynaecology to the staff in all supported health facilities taking into consideration MSF protocols and guidelines, SOP’s and hygiene standards.
– Acting as a project technical advisor who communicates, guides, supports and supervises the team in his/her action area.
– Propose, plan, evaluate, and supervise the training of the staff in order to ensure the amount of knowledge required and to improve beneficiaries´ triage and diagnosis.
– Ensure appropriate data collection and information flow.
– Conduct regular meetings with the medical staff.
– Update and report to the Project Medical Referent on regular basis on gaps, shortcomings and propose solutions
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Obstetrician/Gynaecologist – Part Time – Médecins Sans Frontières / Doctors without Borders بكل سهولة الان مجانا.