Office Manager – Target Chemicals
The Office Manager organizes and coordinates the daily office administration, operations, logistics and procedures in order to promote the continued commercial success of the company and to maintain an optimal, safe, efficient and cost effective environment.
In addition to following Target Chemicals' policies and procedures, principal account-abilities include, but are not limited to:
OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND SECRETARIAL ROLE:
– Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries
– Produce reports by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
– Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies
– Handle outbound and inbound travel arrangements for staff and guests, and files and reports related T&E to the Accounting Department
– Upkeep office administrative facilities and ensures availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees
– Act as an info-hub for providing administration-related information and supervising
administrative activities like general admin, verification of stationery, petty cash, courier
– Direct, plan and supervise essential central services such as security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling
– Maintain customer confidence and protect Operations by keeping information confidential.
||High school or equivalent
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Office Manager – Target Chemicals بكل سهولة الان مجانا.