Paralegal – UAE Nationals – Commercial Bank of Dubai
Assists the department in the legal cases planning, development, and management, legal research, gathers facts and retrieves information, drafts and analyses legal documents and collects, complies and utilizes technical information, to make recommendations to any department member, update reports.
About the Job
• Provide support for the internal lawyers and other members of the department in preparing, revising and finalizing written documents
• Properly review, proofread and assist with any materials, including documents, reports, memos, briefings, presentations, forms and other items ensuring accuracy and completeness
• Properly format and implement styles of legal documents
• Assist with producing print ready documents for review by internal lawyers
• Ensure accurate and timely update of all reporting systems (litigations, legal matters, documentation matters)
• Ensure accurate payment and tracking of all the invoices related to the department
• Ensure supporting materials (agendas, signage) for meetings and events are prepared accurately and provided in a timely manner
• Take ownership for the success of the department-wide administrative functions by effectively communicating with and providing back up support as required
• Proactively contribute to department activities to ensure an efficient and cohesive team environment
• Manage communications and correspondence (phone, voicemail, email, mail), responding when needed, bringing action items forward to appropriate individual’s attention
• Manage CLO/Department calendar including scheduling/arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms, and sending invitations and reminders when needed
• When needed, coordinate travel, hotel and car reservations, including verifying required travel documentation, determining timelines and processes to obtain necessary documentation and taking appropriate steps to acquire documentation
• Arrange couriers and deliveries ensuring time-sensitive material is received on time
• Occasional personal errand to support the lawyers and consultants
• Perform a number of other similar or related duties which may not be specifically included within this position description, but which are consistent with the general level of the job and the responsibilities described.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Paralegal – UAE Nationals – Commercial Bank of Dubai بكل سهولة الان مجانا.