Patient Safety Officer – EDEN HEALTHCARE
• Shares in the creation, review and implementation of the Patient Safety Program within the facility on an annual basis.
• Ensures and promotes all aspects of culture of patient safety
• Ensures proper communication between all disciplines (Medical/ Nursing/ Administrative)
• Collaborates with Quality team in meeting Joint Commission and other regulatory agency requirements.
• Work collaboratively with senior and line managers to provide advice and support in relation to preparing, maintaining, and improving information and reporting systems associated with patient safety and clinical quality
• Manage and coordinate the Incident (Occurrences/ Near misses) Management System including data entry, investigations and providing data reports to inform decision making and prepare aggregate reports
• Shares in the activities of the Patient Safety Committee including reportable clinical data sets.
• Reports medical errors and near misses, as well as corrective actions taken.
• Investigates (along with Risk Management) patient safety issues within the facility and follows up on trends and benchmarks of related occurrences
• In collaboration with Quality/Risk Management, identifies, manages, and participates in the review of adverse events that may have or have resulted in patient harm.
• Performs intensive analysis investigations, root cause analysis in response to sentinel events
• Develops and follows up the implementation of action plans identified through root cause analysis.
• Conducts risk assessment activities and coordinates FMEA projects
• Prepares and conducts staff education activities whenever required
• Other duties as assigned.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Patient Safety Officer – EDEN HEALTHCARE بكل سهولة الان مجانا.