Personal Assistant for MD and Partner
Carries out administrative tasks and coordinates various activities in order to support the provision of high quality administrative support services.
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Adaptable on working on switching focus to and from project and departmental needs.
• Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondences to ensure all received by the intended addressee.
• Meet and greet clients and visitors and direct them to intended departments.
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Organizing events and conferences.
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Managing databases and filing systems.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Liaising with staff and suppliers.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, e.g. completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Personal Assistant for MD and Partner بكل سهولة الان مجانا.