Pharmacist – Ramtha – Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) – Holland
-Ensure to keep the adequate running of the pharmacy, medical stocks, consumption monitoring, expiry control and stock management of medical supplies when the supplies are out from project medical store in line with MSF OCA standard mission policies, SOPs and guidelines.
– Ensure to have regular coordination with project logistics and participate in the monthly medical supply related meetings at the project level.
– Ensure regular smooth collaboration with other project medical departments to address medical supply issues at the project level and entertain their periodic stock requests.
– Being a focal person for medical supplies from medical side.
– Manage two staff members working within the pharmacy.
– Ensure that project level local purchases of medical items are done in accordance with agreed procedures and policy.
– Ensure the maintenance and upkeep of fridges and freezers is carried out by the logistics team, in accordance with MSF’s recommendations.
– Assist MTL in the preparation of the periodic medical forecast for the scheduled medical orders together with MTL, Mission pharmacist and medical coordinator.
– Enter actual consumption data into the CT and stock cards.
– Participate in the preparation and order of narcotics drugs after discussions with MTL and in line with SOP for the procurement of narcotics.
** Basic Salary is 1271 JOD.
** Six months contract can be turned into open ended contract based on the performance.
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Pharmacist – Ramtha – Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) – Holland بكل سهولة الان مجانا.