Physician – Critical Care (PICU) – BPO+
Duration : 3 Months
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
• Clinical and procedural skills needed to manage patients in PICU
• Applicant will required to be part of Night and weekend coverage with 24/7 in-hospital coverage. All the night calls will be in-house
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
• Proficiency in Medical Research
• Fluency in written and spoken English
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Helps clinical policy development appropriate to the scope of the PICU and guides effective implementation of other organizational standards and compliance requirements.
• Helps the PICU programs delivery of high quality and evidence based services that are sufficient, efficient and responsive and designed to meet the identified customer needs and outcomes.
• Provides accurate and data driven advice and recommendations to the Executive line in a timely manner.
• Provides leadership in the implementation and maintenance of effective record keeping and reporting systems within the PICU program.
• Maintains minimal caseload volume for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to maintain clinical competency and proficiency in accordance to the American Academy of Pediatrics.
• Helps in planning, service development and capacity planning for the activities of PICU program.
• Responsible for all medical related activities of the PICU program.
• Helps in the development and implementation of policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards of care that guide in the provision of PICU program medical services.
• Helps in the ongoing surveillance of patient care delivery and the professional performance of all clinical staff within the PICU program.
• Helps in all clinical Performance Improvement and Quality Assurance activities within the PICU program.
• Sets and achieves targets to drive continuous assessment and improvement of the quality of care and services provided and initiates actions for necessary improvements within the PICU program.
• In conjunction with the Service Chief, ensures the implementation of robust clinical governance structures and processes to ensure patient safety
• Is actively involved in research, graduate teaching, and publication in higher impact peer reviewed journals, advising of students and participation in academic services.
• Ensures effective communication with and involvement of all staff within the PICU program in regards to key decisions and initiatives.
• Conducts other duties as may be directed by the Chief of PICU
• Identifies and coordinates resolution of problems to improve PICU program staff utilization and patient satisfaction.
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Physician – Critical Care (PICU) – BPO+ بكل سهولة الان مجانا.