Planning Engineer – Al-Gihaz Holding
Be responsible before the senior planning engineer for measuring the physical progress of project activities, updating project time schedule, giving guidance for project team on priorities and giving support for project manager in aspects related to the project schedule.
1. Receives from senior planning engineer the approved baseline schedule for the project and prepares separate schedules by trades and disciplines
2. Extracts look ahead schedules from the project baseline and disseminates the mile stones, durations and schedule specific information to project team and involved departments
3. Collects the information required for updating the progress and records the same on a systematic manner including the start and finish dates and duration for each activity in the project
4. Perform data entry to the project management software, for all the recorded schedule information
5. Evaluates under the supervision of the senior planning engineer the time impact of variation orders and claims in the project and gives elementary time and advice for the project manager
6. Prepares what if scenarios to support decision making during the design and execution phase
7. Prepares, in coordination with the project cost engineer the information required to process the monthly, or as required, invoices to be submitted to client as well as the information required to process suppliers/subcontractors payments.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Planning Engineer – Al-Gihaz Holding بكل سهولة الان مجانا.