Job Purpose & Scope:
– Provide oversight and direction to engineering Consultants/Contractors Instrumentation engineering staff and design work.
– Coordinate and supervise the Instrumentation engineering aspects of the Saudi Aramco C1 Projects to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget, and schedule.
– Supervise, oversee and coordinate regular and timely technical reviews of Instrumentation related Engineering deliverables developed by engineering Consultants/Contractors, ensuring design optimization in compliance with relevant codes, standards, and best practices. Closely interface with Company departments, co-ordinate and interface with other Technical Departments, Business Units, Operations, and Contractors to resolve technical issues and ensure quality engineering execution and design integrity.
– Ensure quality and accuracy of General Engineering Services Contractor’s and EPC Contractor’s Instrumentation engineering design activities, system integration, and design selection.
– Supervise and manage the review and approval of General Engineering Services Contractor's and EPC Contractor’s work, ensuring compliance with Saudi Aramco C1 Projects specifications, relevant codes and standards, and best industry practices.
– Coordinate the required engineering participation and contribute input and expertise in the development and analysis of various design options and business models to validate and optimize Contractor’s engineering designs.
– Coordinate the technical guidance required to develop new specifications and update existing specifications in line with Company requirements.
– Instrumentation discipline participation in layout reviews, design reviews, and technical workshops.
– Influence Facilities and Equipment design optimization.
– Provide technical assistance and coordination with other discipline specialists.
– Coordinate technical reviews and analysis during vendor prequalification, bid evaluation, and performance evaluation.
Provide mentor’s role to develop KSA Nationals and junior engineers.
– Coordinate the review of technical bid submissions and perform technical bid analysis.
Organisational Relationships (Work Contacts):
– Report directly to Lead Control & Instrumentation Specialist, and provide support to Project Managers and Engineers within the Saudi Aramco C1 Projects Management Team organization.
– Interface with Managers, Team Leaders and Engineers in Company's Technical Departments, Business Units, Operations Units, and Logistics Department.
– Interface regularly with Contractor’s engineering and Project Management team and Team Leaders as and when required.
Independence of Operations and Decision-making Authority:
– Responsible for influencing, coordinating, and managing all Instrumentation engineering related activities.
– Participate in technical reviews and studies and ensure that technical reviews and studies receive the appropriate Instrumentation related engineering input.
– Exercises judgment in making decisions; knows when to seek advice
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading consultancies providing integrated project and programme management services for construction and engineering projects, with a turnover in excess of £200 million.
Worldwide Faithful+Gould has access to over 2,500 consultants, of whom 500+ are located in the Middle East across six offices. We have successfully delivered commercial advice and management support for over 65 years to clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, UK, and North America. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Atkins Group, the design and engineering company.
Active in the Middle East for 18 years, Faithful+Gould combines in-depth knowledge of the region with the ability to draw on our global resource and constructive expertise, to deliver the most challenging of projects. With registered companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, this makes us one of the strongest international construction consultancies in the region.
This specific opportunity is in our Abu Dhabi office, the capital of the United Arab Emirates and also the cultural centre. The office has over 100 project, programme and cost management professionals working across for the emirates for multiple clients on a range of hospitality, leisure, retail, residential, industrial, transport and infrastructure projects valued to US$ billions. Joining this team of professionals you would have the unrivalled opportunity to work alongside an award winning organisation shaping the built environment of Abu Dhabi for the future.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان