Procurement Manager – Toys – Al Mana
Responsible for assessment and purchasing of toys for retail sale. The incumbent is responsible for selecting the toys to be sold in the stores, and consequently the product assortment, product availability and competitive pricing. Leads market assessment and demand management analysis, responsible for contract negotiation and vendor management.
– Responsible for sourcing and delivering a commercially successful range of toys
– Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers; sourcing new suppliers and negotiating terms of contract including price, quality, availability, rebates etc.
– Negotiate working relationships that maximise margin and minimise risk
– Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
– Review and determine supplier fit with overall strategy on a annual basis and optimum routes to market for each category
– Predicting seasonal best sellers, core lines and future trends
– Completing regular competitor shops and market analysis reports
– Budget management for all category ranges – Design, develop and implement the overall buying strategy for the company
– Agree and deliver forecasted sales, stock and profit targets in line with range plan, ensuring agreement with the General Manager
– Devise and utilize fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies
– Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
– Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services, finalizing purchase details of orders and deliveries
||Purchasing and Procurement
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Procurement Manager – Toys – Al Mana بكل سهولة الان مجانا.