Product And Business Development Manager must have thorough knowledge of the company's competitors and the marketplace. He or she will work closely with the sales and marketing departments to identify potential new clients, the main task is to facilitate the growth of the business, lead the feasibility analysis of new product ideas, ensuring robust assessment of strategic alignment, financial rationale, competitiveness and operational readiness to name a few. The Product Development Manager will also manage the existing product set; anticipate issues affecting funds and implement improvements as required and work on the design of new products.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Lead and oversee the business expansion plans, including its fully owned subsidiaries in accordance with the approved strategic plan of the Bank from time to time.
• These entail finding, exploring and assessing potential opportunities and obtaining Board approval for the same and then supervise the implementation and full operational set up.
• The product and business development manager will be responsible for monitoring the market and planning new products regarding the company’s strategy, presenting the new product ideas, getting the approvals from each related department and preparing the feasibility reports, preparing the project plans and managing the development processes.
Apply Now –
Jobs in Jordan
– Management Jobs in Jordan –
Search All Jobs
التقدم للوظيفة الان