Project Manager – John Zink Hamworthy Combustion
Picture yourself building a successful career at John Zink Hamworthy Combustion working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of combining practical problem solving with creative innovation. Our people are driven to push the boundaries of our legacy achievements to develop a clean generation of combustion products that address the challenges of our clients and an environmentally conscious world. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. So what are you waiting for? Take charge of your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture.
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is seeking a Project Manager, to be based out of our JZHC office in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
This position will work under the direct supervision of the Turnkey Operations Manager. The role will be the steward of the global turnkey operations strategy as we move forward in an ever-evolving market. You will leverage your knowledge of field construction to create valued solutions to improve a globally focused turnkey operation.
The successful candidate will need to be able to manage all aspects in relation to LSTK contracts. The role is not limited to field construction management. Rather, it includes supporting the sales team by understanding their opportunity needs. The candidate will then need to come up with competitive solutions to meet these needs. This in turn requires liaison with other company departments and partners to provide the needed capabilities for the company market. The whole process needs to focus on using innovation towards value creation. The successful candidate should be able to use their skills to minimize resources needed for projects. This in turn should maximize value for customers and leverage the company position in the market.
• Oversight of construction management of multiple projects.
• Managing a portfolio of small capital projects ranging from $100K to $10M.
• Oversees field design, construction scheduling, quality and safety to ensure organizational needs are met.
• Interacts with the contractor or construction team to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to specifications.
• Strong and effective communicator within a project and organization environment.
• Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 7 years of experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field’s turnkey concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks, including negotiations of site subcontracts as needed and directed. Leads and directs the work of others/subcontractors.
If you possess a strong ability to drive change and build relationships, we'd like to discuss this career advancement opportunity with you.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project Manager – John Zink Hamworthy Combustion بكل سهولة الان مجانا.