Project Manager – Middle East (Dubai, UAE) – Smiths Detection
An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager in a highly visible role. This position will carry full responsibility for all phases of the project including initiating, planning, execution, control and closing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the oversight of projects from beginning to end to ensure their success. Success is defined by, a) Total customer satisfaction, b) Meeting or exceeding financial targets (project P&L management), c) Conduct consistent with the Corporate Values.
• Responsible for developing and managing robust project schedules based on contract requirements to ensure on time delivery of the program by identifying milestones and critical paths.
• Responsible for identifying and categorizing risks and working with stakeholders to mitigate risks which may impact successful implementation of the program. Keeps external as well as internal stakeholders fully updated on the possible risks in a timely manner such these risks could be mitigated
• Responsible for developing and measuring criteria to monitor program schedules. Reports on Program KPIs, objectives and milestones achievement. Trackers and reports on overall program financials to senior management and customers on a regular basis.
• Work closely with stakeholders to determine program scope, project migration plans and a strategy that meets our customer's needs
• Responsible for meeting the financial objectives of the program by forecasting requirements; preparing program budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Tracks the financial performance of the programs and support the ME Programs Team to improve its financial contribution to the business.
• Act as primary contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
• Lead and manage stakeholder expectations to ensure acceptable requirements, change, and risk management throughout project lifecycle. Responsible for directing all four phases of programs from inception through completion for one or more programs simulatenously. Responsible for developing and delivering to the business plans, program scope and specifications, program budgets, financial and commercial contract terms and conditions
• Develop and drive lessons learned into functional departments to improve products and performance of business.
• Build a strong a robust relationship with PMO- ensuring project health check issues are resolved quickly and effectively and feedback issues, risks and benefits
• Maintain a free flow of information to the customer, proactively suggest solutions, clarify issues and highlight risks, influencing project outcomes and issue resolution in partnership with the client and client representatives
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project Manager – Middle East (Dubai, UAE) – Smiths Detection بكل سهولة الان مجانا.