Project Officer Community Mobilization- Azraq Refugee Camp – ACTED
Under supervision of the WASH Project Coordinator, the COMMOB Project Officer is responsible for overseeing all activities under the GIZ solid waste management project.
He/she directly reports to the WASH Project Coordinator, and is responsible for overseeing activities related to community mobilization and public awareness campaigns on recycling.
The COMMOB project officer (CMPO) is responsible and accountable for the performance of highly skilled IBVs for implementation of community mobilization activities related to recycling and waste segregation in Azraq camp. The CMPO will liaise and cooperate with WASH sector partners (ACF, World Vision, and UNICEF) in terms of spreading messages related to the project, ensuring quality, efficiency, and compliance with ACTED rules and policies:
1.1 Organisation and planning
– The CMPO, in collaboration with the WASH Project Coordinator, is responsible for planning and organizing the community mobilization and targeted recycling promotion campaigns and activities in the camp, and allocating work amongst the team members.
– She/he is responsible for planning and overseeing resources and logistical requirements for the implementation of the project activities, and reporting to WASH Project Coordinator the needs of the program.
1.2 Campaign development and activity design
– The CMPO, in collaboration with the WASH Project Coordinator, is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring activities to set community mobilization- priorities to ensure the campaigns and activities are based on sound field-evidence are that they are implemented timely and with high quality standards.
– The CMPO will engage in necessary research for developing best practice community mobilization methodologies and adapting them to the context of the project in Azraq refugee camp. Additionally, he/she will be liaising and engaging with solid waste management partners in the camp, to align programmes with approaches.
– The CMPO is responsible, in collaboration with the logistics department, for ensuring timely order of needed community mobilization materials and recycling items for distribution to refugees
– The CMPO will ensure that refugees in community mobilization sessions are fully aware of ACTED SWM project’s goals and activities.
1.3 Performance and quality monitoring
– The CMPO is responsible for performance and quality oversight of the team, to ensure that standards and indicators are being met. This includes designing and implementing quality and performance improvement systems, and capacity building initiatives as required.
– The CMPO will work with monitoring and evaluation teams to design baseline and endline studies to assess the level of knowledge of refugee participants post-project.
1.4 Ongoing mentoring and on-site training of staff to ensure continuous improvement
– Skills development: the CMPO is responsible for capacity building of the IBV team through development, implementation, and follow up of both class-room and field-level training and mentoring.
1.5 HR and time management:
– The CMPO, in collaboration with the WASH Projects Coordinator, is responsible for recruitment, conducting interviews, quality control and disciplinary measures, and overall HR oversight of IBV teams.
– This includes implementing monitoring and reporting systems to monitor and report attendance, leave, etc, to ensure timely payment of IBVs.
– The CMPO should report immediately to the WASH Project Coordinator and Area Coordinator concerning any HR issues arising.
– The CMPO is responsible for sharing information both to the team and from the team to Area Coordination and other program departments.
2.1 Performance reporting:
– The CMPO is responsible for collecting and compiling daily monitoring reports of the community, including implementing systems to collect field-level information.
2.2 Ad-hoc reporting:
– The CMPO is responsible for communicating issues, problems, challenges, or ideas to Coordination and to WASH Projects Coordinator.
2.3 HR reporting:
– The WASH project officer is responsible for ensuring that IBV systems are established and working well.
3. Communication and Coordination
3.1 Communication with ACF on community mobilization and hygiene promotion:
– The CMPO will develop communications and reporting materials on community mobilization activities, including field-testing of IEC materials, interactive methodologies on specific activities and campaign content, contributing in particular on recycling awareness, reduction of plastic waste, and segregation of waste.
– The CMPO will keep regular communication with the WASH Project Coordinator and Area Coordinator.
3.2 Cross-Programme communication:
– The CMPO will attend camp WASH Working Group and coordination meetings as requested and will contribute to the liaison with other programs.
– The CMPO will attend the community representatives and info sessions meetings at CARE centres in all villages to spread all messages related to solid waste management, passing the solid waste project goal and to get the community feedback.
– The CMPO will maintain good relations with key partner organization, stakeholders in the community and will be the referral point between the WASH Project Coordinator and others.
– The CMPO is responsible for security management of his/her team and is for knowing the location of all teams at any point in time, maintaining regular communication with the team when in the field.
– The CMPO is responsible for immediately reporting incidences to the ACTED Security Officer and Coordination.
– The CMPO is responsible for implementing and communicating security or evacuation plans.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project Officer Community Mobilization- Azraq Refugee Camp – ACTED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.