Project Officer – WASH – ACTED
1. Manage staff:
– Ensure good relations with and support the team so as staff/volunteers feel comfortable and confident in carrying out their tasks;
– In conjunction with HR: respond to any problems that staff may have; identify training needs of staff;
– Facilitate/organise staff trainings based on the needs analysis so as they are able to carry-out their tasks to a high standard;
– Through an activity plan, guide staff so as they are prepared to carry-out activities at the appropriate time as per a well-defined schedule;
– Monitor staff performance and provide constructive feedback on a regular basis;
– Appraise staff performance at the appropriate time.
2. General responsibilities:
– Under the supervision of the Emergency Response Project Manager, design, implement and monitor (against the relevant indicators) WASH and Health activities to a high standard;
– Work with the Project Manager to draft WASH related activity plans and the related ToRs according to sector acknowledged SoPs;
– Establish WASH committees in each VOC and train their members in the relevant areas;
– In conjunction with the WASH committees, train beneficiaries on the proper use and maintenance of the WASH items provided to them;
– With the Community Hygiene Promoters and other team members, promote good hygiene practices through hygiene promotion sessions and other means;
– Contribute to the design and implementation of NFI distributions and the awareness raising necessary so as beneficiaries are in a position to use the NFIs appropriately;
– Liaise with the outreach teams, other ACTED programme teams, and the relevant FLATS departments so as to ensure good coordination.
3. Needs assessments and follow-up
– Contribute to the design and implementation of baseline, endline and needs assessments and coordinate with the AMEU and PD team as necessary.
4. Organisation, planning and reporting:
– Assist in the identification and location of VOCs and VOC beneficiaries when requested;
– Contribute to the planning, organizing and design of the various activities necessary to the high-quality implementation of the WASH and Health strategy;
– Prepare and submit activity reports (with the supporting data, if necessary) to the Project Manager and assist the Programme Development team when reports are due to the donor;
– Ensure adequate and timely data collection and compilation;
– Collect photos of project implementation and ensure that donor visibility is respected;
– Perform other duties as requested by the Project Manager and Mafraq Coordination.
Respect of ACTED rules and procedures:
– Respect ACTED security procedures and guidelines, its code of conduct and child protection policy;
– Contribute to the security of the VOC team;
– Report any incident occurring on site to the Project Manager and to the Security Officer.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project Officer – WASH – ACTED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.