Project Officer WASH -Azraq Refugee Camp – ACTED
Under supervision of the WASH Project Coordinator, the WASH Project Officer is responsible for overseeing the implementation of the greywater network project in Azraq Refugee Camp.
He/she directly reports to the WASH Project Coordinator, and is responsible for overseeing all activities related to the construction of the Village 3 greywater network.
The WASH project officer (WPO) is responsible and accountable for the performance of two Project technicians and 100 skilled and semi-skilled IBVs for preparation and installation of greywater network project. He/she will also liaise and cooperate with ACF to conduct community mobilization related to the project, ensuring quality, efficiency and compliance with ACTED rules and policies:
Organisation and planning
• The WPO, in collaboration with the WASH Project Coordinator, is responsible for planning and leading the construction of the greywater network. Moreover, he/she will collaborate with ACF on targeted community mobilization campaigns and activities
• She/he is responsible for planning and overseeing resources and logistical requirements for the implementation of the project activities, and reporting to WASH Project Coordinator the needs of the program.
• She/he is responsible for GWN materials storage area, receiving all materials and tools, distribution materials and tools on daily basis for working teams; maintenance needed for tools; creating record system for the in-out materials.
• She/he is responsible of the communication with the contractors in case of using heavy machinery.
Project development and activity design
• The WPO, in collaboration with the WASH Project Coordinator, is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring activities for the successful installation of the greywater network project. He/she will oversee procurement, storage, manufacturing, and construction of GWN.
• Moreover, he/she will engage with ACF to agree on community mobilization messaging, scheduling, and campaign design to ensure the campaigns and activities are based on sound field-evidence are that they are implemented timely and with high quality standards.
• The WPO will engage in necessary research for developing best practice implementation of the greywater network and community mobilization methodologies and adapting them to the context of the project in Azraq refugee camp. As well, he/she will be liaising and engaging with WASH sector partners in the camp, to align programmes with approaches.
o Performance and quality monitoring
• The WPO is responsible for performance and quality oversight of the team, to ensure that standards and indicators are being met. This includes designing and implementing quality and performance improvement systems, and capacity building initiatives as required.
o Ongoing mentoring and on-site training of staff to ensure continuous improvement
• Capacity Building: the WPO is responsible for the skills development of the IBV team through development, implementation and follow up of both class-room and field-level training and mentoring.
o HR and time management:
• The WPO, in collaboration with the WASH Project Coordinator, is responsible for recruitment, conducting interviews, quality control and disciplinary measures, and overall HR oversight of the IBV teams.
• This includes implementing monitoring and reporting systems to monitor and report attendance, leave, etc, to ensure timely payment of IBVs.
• The WPO should report immediately to the Project Coordinator and Area Coordinator concerning any HR issues arising.
• The WPO is responsible for sharing information both to the team and from the team to Area Coordination and other program departments.
• The WPO is responsible for collecting and compiling daily monitoring reports of the community, including implementing systems to collect field-level information.
• The WPO is responsible for communicating issues, problems, challenges, or ideas to Project Coordinator and Area Coordinator.
• The WPO is responsible for ensuring that IBV systems are established and in compliance with camp wide standard operating procedures.
Communication and Coordination
Communication with ACF on community mobilization around GWN:
• The WPO will communicate and coordinate with ACF to ensure unified methodology among all GWN implementing partners
• The WPO officer in cooperation with ACF will support the development of communications and reporting materials on community mobilization activities
• The Project officer will keep regular communication with WASH Project Coordinator and Area Coordinator.
• The WPO will attend camp WASH Working Group and coordination meetings as requested and will contribute to the liaison with other programs.
• The WPO will maintain good relations with key partner organization, stakeholders in the community and will be the referral point between the Program Manager and others.
• The WPO is responsible for security management of his/her team and is for knowing the location of all teams at any point in time, maintaining regular communication with the team when in the field.
• The WPO is responsible for immediately reporting incidences to the ACTED Security Officer, Project and Area Coordinator
• The WPO is responsible for implementing and communicating security or evacuation plans.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project Officer WASH -Azraq Refugee Camp – ACTED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.