Psychologist II – King Fahad Medical City
* To provide basic psychological services for patients with emotional, behavioral and cognitive problems of all ages under the direct supervision of a Senior and/or Consultant Psychologist.
* To exercise the highest possible standard of patient care according to his/her clinical privileges and available resources.
1. Conducting basic psychological assessments and psychometric testing under supervision.
2. Integrating his/her knowledge and skills for dealing with physical health problems and psychological aspects of
chronic and/or life threatening physical illnesses and mental health difficulties in a manner that improves patient
3. Showing interest in current evidence-based clinical interventions in clinical psychology, and willingness to apply
them under supervision.
4. Abiding by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
5. Participating in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Program, Quality Assessment Improvement Program) as appropriate.
6. Fulfilling the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
7. Providing patient and family education according to the patient's status and needs.
8. Participating in training other psychologists e.g. interns when required.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
Bachelor Degree in Psychology – with minimum of 1 yr. experience
Diploma in Psychology – with minimum of 4 years experience
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Psychologist II – King Fahad Medical City بكل سهولة الان مجانا.