PSYCHOSOCIAL – COUNSELOR for NCD project – Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) – Holland
– The psycho social – counselor will be responsible for the running of the psycho-social intervention activities, He/she works in cooperation with the Mental Health Activity Manager (MHAM) and the Medical Team Leader (MTL) to define activities and create plans to assist patients (adults and children) in maintaining mental health, as well as promoting overall well being, and adjustment to current health conditions.
– Plans, organizes and participates in activities to facilitate the physical, mental or emotional health of patient.
– Conducts individual and group counseling sessions .
– Creates and facilitates therapeutic group counseling sessions based on the needs of the patients in the cohort, working collaboratively with those in the MSF nursing and medical departments.,This includes arranging the materials, equipment and personnel needed, as well as developing session modules for on going psycho-education groups.
– Maintains materials and psycho social activities rooms in good order.
– Assess and refer to other organizations based on patient needs.
– Participate in home visits of patients on a weekly basis.
– Psychological screening, assessment, and ongoing counselling for patients who are coping
with Non Communicable Diseases (NCDs)
and or having mental health challenges.
– Keeps written records, creating client case files for patients as necessary.
– Keeps records of all activities, as required by the MHAM/PMR, and provides these on the appropriate forms at the end of each month.
** Basic Salary is 872 JOD
** Six months contract can be turned into open ended contract based on the performance.
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة PSYCHOSOCIAL – COUNSELOR for NCD project – Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) – Holland بكل سهولة الان مجانا.