Public Health Specialist / Health Intelligence and Information Section – Ministry of Public Health
The holder of this position will work to promote the sections capacities in the areas of data collection, analysis and dissemination. All the more, this position aims to advance the quality and applicability of public health community interventions and assessments by working to optimize the research design, statistical significance, and health changing strength of the ongoing and new national health promotion projects and programs.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop questionnaires and layout the necessary research design for all quantitative and qualitative research strategies and projects
• Develop topics and ideas for public health research and scientific publication
• Organize and develop all evidence-based decision making results dissemination products, including policy presentations, analyses, notes and briefs
• Analyze epidemiologic, health economic, environmental and social and cultural determinants and data that may influence health outcomes at the population level
• Participate in the development of performance development tools at the level of organizations and health promotion projects
• Develop and participate in project and program monitoring and evaluation activities from the development of the monitoring and evaluation strategy to the implementation of the strategy and fulfillment of all evaluation design requirements
• Contribute to and lead in the analysis of local findings and data through the contextualization and interpretation of data in consideration of local, regional and international public health and economic trends and developments
• Contribute to and lead in the development of public health policies, laws and guidelines
• Advise the Section Head and Department Director on optimal public health policy initiatives and policy tools for the development of relevant projects and strategies. This is to be based on and guided by evidence-based products and pieces, such as, yet not limited to systematic reviews
• Conduct and lead evidence-based product development, such as, yet not limited to systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Public Health Specialist / Health Intelligence and Information Section – Ministry of Public Health بكل سهولة الان مجانا.