Public Relations Executive – Alghanim Industries
A PR Executive serves as a primary day-to-day client contact, manages the flow and information to account team, and possesses an in-depth understanding of the client’s business, industry, and PR issues. S/he must also have strong research, writing and editing skills. The focus of a PR Executive is on developing proficiency and the necessary skill set to become a successful PR practitioner.
· Day-to-day client contact: Work with client on tactical issues, participate in client meetings and presentations, provide basic client counsel (ongoing), prepare and conduct presentations, conduct and manage the flow of research necessary to analyze client issues.
· Media Relations: Monitor media outlets for coverage of client news and competitor developments, help to track and maintain media placements, achieve targeted out takes (i.e. share of voice, key message penetration etc.), draft media relations materials, generate story ideas and topic angles, understand industry issues that directly and indirectly affect the client, pitch to client’s top tier and other media, counsel clients and provide feedback, demonstrate knowledge of media pitching, [articipate in and provide support for events, manage speakers opportunities, and manage external vendors
· Writing and editing: Develop proposals, releases, customer profiles, bylined articles and other press materials, proof and edit client related documents as needed, compose basic media plans and contribute to plan development processes, draft pitch letters, profiles, press kit materials and releases
· Team participation: Actively participate in agency development and assist with new business, balance workload between accounts and account staff to ensure that all work is accurate and completed within established deadlines, continually communicate with line manager, and routinely attend agency staff meetings and group meetings
· Administrative Support: Supervise reports on monthly client billing process, track/ enter time with precision and on a day-to-day basis, cross reference, approve, and forward invoices to the Accounting Department, assist in account budgeting recommendation, perform other administrative tasks as assigned, support business development initiatives of the local/regional firm, draft, cross reference, approve, and forward cost estimates for line manager and client approval and assist in monthly report preparation
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Marketing and PR
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Public Relations Executive – Alghanim Industries بكل سهولة الان مجانا.