Purchasing & Inventory Managment – B2B Services Company
• Purchasing Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the purchasing (Local and International) including inventorying, ordering, receiving and distributing all items; maintaining the products in storerooms, providing timely and accurate financial reports such as month end inventories and monitoring all shipping.
• Management responsibilities include products storeroom along with shipping and receiving staff.
• Maintain a daily and monthly record of product purchases.
• Maintain a cumulative monthly record of issued items to the various outlets and departments.
• Monitor procedures for issuing items from storerooms to ensure merchandise is issued only on written requisitions by authorized personnel.
• Coordinate and monitor the shipping and receiving of all shipments, order and packages to insure timely and accurate delivery of all orders.
• Write purchase orders as needed for items and office supplies contracts with key vendors.
• Cross train and develop staff to encourage job growth within the company.
• Overall responsibility to insure storerooms meet minimum stock and requirements.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Purchasing and Procurement
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Purchasing & Inventory Managment – B2B Services Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.