QA/QC Manager – Specialized Industrial Services Co. LTD (SISCO)
· Responsible for preparation and implementation of QA/QC policies & procedures.
· Ensure that all business operations of his department comply with policies and procedures.
· Responsible for “Zero LTI” and compliance to all safety, quality, environmental, policies and procedures to control across all project sites.
· Adhere to company safety standards and promote safety culture among all the team members.
· Review specific training needs with the HSE department to ensure that all appropriate training is imparted to the staff.
· Develop an annual budget for QA/QC department and ensure that departmental expenses do not exceed the approved budget.
· Identify the areas of improvement to minimize the operational cost of the department.
· Ensure timely preparation of quality plans for every project.
· Assure all technical documents related to site quality control are prepared and documented as required by client & as per QHSE standards.
· Reviews the client’s specification and undertake relevant training to the QC Engineer, Inspector on various technical aspect as required by the client.
· Review scope of work document received by the client and debuting QC resources as per site requirement.
· Monitor, the quality of day to day site works and control the checklist submitted to the Site In-charge for approval in order to proceed with site activities with no delays with regard to the project timelines.
· Ensure proper follow-up with execution department on non-conformance (NCR) raised by the client in order to take preventative action.
· Check the materials delivered to the project site in order to ensure the compliance of required standards.
· Ensure all documents related to material approval are prepared and submitted to a client on time.
· Ensure that all departments are compliant with ISO standards and policies to avoid any non-conformance reports.
· Conduct periodic internal audits to ensure the standard as per ISO.
· Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the project quality plan.
· To liaise with external certification bodies for external audits to get ISO certifications.
· Guide, coordinate and advise departments to prepare and arrange policies and procedures as per ISO guidelines.
· Ensure all functional policies, procedures, forms, and manuals are properly controlled and documented.
· Timely deployment/nomination of the QA/QC resources as per the business requirement.
· Recruitment and selection of the required talent to meet the project requirement.
· Ensure that SISCO has sufficient resources with required approvals/certifications from major operating companies/clients i.e. ARAMCO and SABIC etc.
· Motivating team and ensure that QA/QC team is fully aligned with other departments/disciplines to achieve the desired objectives.
· Ensure all tools available at workshop and site are in good condition and meeting quality standards.
||Jubail, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة QA/QC Manager – Specialized Industrial Services Co. LTD (SISCO) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.