Quality Assurance Specialist – Qatar District Cooling Company
Responsible to ensure that all business processes are defined and documented, KPI’s are formulated and the framework for measurement is established and measured. Ensure the quality management systems are established, deployed, maintained and periodically audited.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
– Define quality assurance manual, processes, procedures as required by Qatar Cool to comply with selected Systems, Standards, Management Plan and business requirements etc. in conjunction with respective business leaders as well as ensure that these are revised and updated based on assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency as outcome of audit, data or KPI analysis, compliance requirements, new initiatives etc.
– Ensure compliance to set (as selected by QC) quality system standards, models and framework (including applicable Industry standard / regulations related to Quality) through regular monitoring of quality parameters, reviews, auditing, thus contributing to overall quality of Qatar Cool Operations and relevant subsidiaries, as applicable.
– Select appropriate programs and initiate and lead implementation of such programs to increase overall consideration for quality and performance improvement within the Company through required workshops, seminars, emails, intranet and other means of communication.
– Coordinate/conduct applicable trainings related to Quality assurance methodologies implemented / planned in Qatar Cool
– Define, review and analyze KPI’s and performance data against defined quality parameters to identify gaps/improvement areas/risks and coordinate with team members to implement corrective and preventive actions, as needed.
– Prepare and deliver any quality standard management reports to the management team regularly and as and when requested.
– Act as key expert to attend to any Qatar Cool employee queries pertaining to quality standards, models, framework implementation and maintenance.
– Coordinate with Consultants, Auditors / Assessors, Trainers and other relevant external agencies and the Group Companies (as applicable) to plan and execute assignment / audit / training as applicable as well as for closure reporting and clarifications on their observations as relevant
– Support development of policies, procedures; risk management framework/ business continuity planning as may be asked from time to time.
– Suggest way forward based on available International standards and models assessing suitability based on QC business, existing status, personnel etc. and provide relevant support in deployment of the selected ones as applicable
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Quality Assurance Specialist – Qatar District Cooling Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.