Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager (QHSE Manager)
• Manage the QHSE team to achieve control, monitoring and implementation of QHSE and contract governance in line with Contract policies and procedures.
• Develop, maintain and improve the business Integrated Management System to underpin QHSE and operating standards
• Maintain a contract risk register, reviewing QHSE risks and escalating where appropriate
• Support the training and development of all staff to ensure awareness and understanding of QHSE Standards and the relevance to business objectives.
• Provide a single business focus for accident and incident reporting and assist with subsequent investigation process; provide trend analysis to Contract Management Team to support and provide focus for driving positive behaviours and culture within the business.
• Oversee the QA programme to ensure that all contract SOP’s are delivered in accordance with contract expectations
• Monitor, audit and report on contract QHSE performance and provide assurance to Contract, and Client Management Teams.
• Manage and close out both client and SNC raised Non Conformances
• Maintain quality, safety and environmental systems; implement and audit to achieve compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
• Provide leadership to support the management of supply chains and compliance with QHSE standards through ‘Point of Work Assessments’; audit and review of operating practice and systems.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager (QHSE Manager) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.