Real Estate Agent – Elite Group
1. Carrying out the day-to-day functions of sales & leasing (in those territories assigned to you) either independently or in conjunction with other sales/leasing Consultants.
2. Liaising with clients in order to accommodate their rental requirements until such time as the appropriate property is found. Should the client choose to take a property from another realtor, endeavoring to find out the reasons why, in order to improve the quality of Better Homes’ service.
3. Following up on all paperwork as necessary and ensuring that accurate and up to date information is available for entry into relevant database programs.
4. Ensuring an effective working relationship with owners, developers and clients, and briefing your Manager promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
5. Preparing adequate and complete supporting documentation for submission to the Accounts Division to ensure accurate, timely remittances. Forwarding cheques and necessary documents to landlords and/or real-estate companies for payments received on their behalf.
6. Ensuring, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns are attended to speedily and satisfactorily.
7. Maintaining accurate records on properties, clients, and landlords. Any and all paperwork, documentation, contact details, reports or lists generated will remain the property of Better Homes.
8. Conducting any communication with landlords, tenants / clients and Better Homes Staff in a professional and courteous manner.
9. Remaining abreast of signage and advertising requirements, and ensuring this information is accurately conveyed to the Marketing Division.
10. Carrying out any duties that may arise, or as directed, that are in support of Better Homes and it’s various divisions.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Real Estate Agent – Elite Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.