Receptionist – Spectrum Talent Management
– Provide general administrative support to all departments.
– Working relationship (internal/external): All staff throughout the company.
– External visitors, etc.
– Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages.
– Greet persons entering organization, deal with queries from the public and customers.
– Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
– General administrative and clerical support, – prepare letters and documents i.e. courier, etc.
– Receive and sort mails and deliveries, schedule appointments, – maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
– Organize meetings, tidy and maintain the reception area, maintain office stationeries and consumables.
– Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
– Direct the First Nations Members and the general public to the appropriate staff member.
– Pick up and deliver the mail.
– Act as a ‘gate keeper’ to the senior management team screening spam calls effectively.
– Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
– Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
– Make preparations for Council and committee meetings.
– Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
– Provide cover for Office Manager and Personal Assistants during absence.
– Respond to public inquiries.
– Arrange business cards for new joiners and reorders.
– Assist the Office Manager where required and as directed including ad hoc projects such as fit outs, office relocations etc.
– Monitor the use of supplies and equipment.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Algeria; Lebanon; Morocco; Tunisia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Receptionist – Spectrum Talent Management بكل سهولة الان مجانا.