Recruitment Coordinator (6 Month Contract) – BPO+
The Coordinator- Recruitment coordinates the recruitment, on-boarding and employment process within an assigned client portfolio by supporting the Recruitment Manager in day-to-day operational recruitment activities.
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Advertises for positions by opening vacancies on the career website and/or contacting advertising agencies for specialized recruitment.
• Monitors the reference checking process.
• Manages the offer process including gathering required documentation, salary and commencement of negotiations.
• Acts as a primary point of contact with candidate and hiring manager throughout the mobilization/on-boarding process.
• Provides candidate status updates to hiring managers.
• Provides information to people about the company and vacant positions in response to requests.
• Initiates, monitors and ensures all pre-employment mobilization/on-boarding processes are completed, including background investigation, medical checks and visa processing.
• Meets candidate and family on first day, and provides basic information.
• Monitors and follow up on employee's transition into their new role, integration into the community, and follows up on any issues by coordinating with appropriate departments
• Adheres to standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
REQUIRED ORGANIZATIONAL COMPETENCIES
• Expertise: Demonstrates advancing knowledge, skills and abilities in role and in field of practice
• Professionalism: Demonstrates attitudes, behaviors and orientations that are consistent with the conduct, aims and qualities that characterize the company
• Communication: Applies a customer centered approach to the delivery and exchange of information that leads to mutual understanding
• Collaboration: Demonstrates the ability to work productively within and across teams to achieve goals that are customer centered
• Organizational Advancement: Demonstrates actions that support organizational growth based on a shared understanding of the current and future operating environment
• Advocacy: Uses expertise to influence and advocate for improved practice and to advance organizational outcomes
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Recruitment Coordinator (6 Month Contract) – BPO+ بكل سهولة الان مجانا.