Regional Financial Controller – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited
Our client, a leading international insurance company global is looking to add to their team a highly qualified Regional Financial Controller to their team for their office situated in Dubai, UAE.
Our client is a global insurance company, highly reputed in its industry. They provide all general insurance products and have an established network in the region.
Reporting to the CEO, the role is extremely hands-on in its execution. Primary to the role is the ownership and knowledge of accounting functions, investment accounting and tax functions. He/She will also be highly involved in the planning and control of all finance units, leading one of the largest teams in the organization.
– Managing monthly, quarterly and annual General Ledger, closing mandated time lines;- Implementing a financial control framework and ensure that the internal controls are in place to prevent any irregularities in the safeguarding of company assets;- Reporting any financial matters that deviate from existing policies, plans and/or budgets to the country/Sub-regional Finance heads;- Overseeing the preparation, review and analysis of financial information and coordination of all Financial reporting activities for the organization;- Assisting in settling the investment strategy on the company and ensure its proper implementation and accounting in co-ordination with the Gulf CFO & MEA Investment Director;- Ensuring full compliance with all matters related to taxation;- Partnering with Sub-regional, HQ and other function leaders to develop framework for proactive risk assessment;
– Will have at least 10 years' post qualification experience within a managerial level accounting position;
– Will have a relevant Accounting Qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ CMA);
– Prior Big 4 audit/accounting experience desired;
– Experienced in regulatory requirements in the Gulf;
– Knowledge of Oracle, PeopleSoft, HFM is highly desirable;
– Be extremely hands-on, detail oriented, with strong problem solving, project management and risk analysis skills
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
– Will be able to work autonomously, and as part of a team
Excellent compensation and benefits
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Regional Financial Controller – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.