Retail Store Supervisor – Gulf Marketing Group
– Assist store manager in planning and assigning clearly understood daily sales targets to store colleagues, set and agree sales and operational objectives with them to ensure store sales targets and other business objectives are achieved
– Implement in-store promotions by ensuring price changes are carried out effectively as per the brand guidelines.
– Implement seasonal and sale layouts in the store to ensure brand specific merchandising standards are consistently delivered across the store.
– Prepare and agree with the store manager on staff work requirement, schedules and daily planners, delegate tasks and supervises staffs to meet store operational objectives.
Learning and Development
– Assist store manager in setting performance development objectives of probationary staffs and review their performance on monthly basis, complete 3 and 5 month probationary performance assessment to ensure full learning opportunities and support are provided to the probationary staffs
– Assist store manager in developing store colleagues by regularly training and appraising their performance through constructive feedback to ensure the areas require development are addressed on time.
– In absence of store manager, co-ordinate with Brand Management and Distribution Centre on stock deliveries, defective items, stock recalls and pull outs to ensure store has correct stock levels to maximize sales opportunities.
– Assist store manager in tracking and evaluating brand sales performance, research market trends and competitor trading activities to identify critical business factors and propose action plans to increase sales and profitability.
– Establish due diligence to ensure store colleagues are complying with all the contents of The One File and The SOP File; assist Audit and Loss Prevention team in carrying out annual stock take and spot checks
– Promote a culture of excellent customer service, leading by example on the sales floor to ensure customer queries and complaints are addressed and resolved efficiently, and only relevant customer complaints are escalated to the Customer Service Department
Implement store standards and health & safety procedures to ensure store is in compliance with all operational policies, procedures, practices, and corporate directives
– Co-ordinate with the Mall Management and External Agencies to ensure necessary approvals are obtained in time to carryout various store activities store is complying with the Mall guidelines
– Monitor store colleagues time and attendance to ensure compliance with the Biometric Attendance System and to ascertain weekly attendance submission to the Payroll Function.
– Maintain stores colleagues’ personal hygiene and grooming standards and address disciplinary issues to ensure smooth store operations
-The efficiency of this position is critical for ensuring protection of company’s interests, credibility and integrity with respect to the customer service
– Having 7 days a week operational activities it is critical to be exceptional in managing self and work under extreme pressure in a highly dynamic environment with extended work hours on weekends and/or during public holidays
-Ongoing communication with store colleagues, area manager and retail operations manager
– Ongoing communication with Human Resources and Admin Departments on policy matters; Brand Management, Logistics Departments for stock availability in the store; and Audit & Loss Prevention Department for stock take operations.
– Ongoing communication with the Mall Management and other external authorities to obtain relevant information and approvals
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Retail Store Supervisor – Gulf Marketing Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.