Revenue and Reservations Manager – W A Hotel
An upcoming five stars hotels opening opening soon in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and is pleased to announce the recruitment of Revenue and Reservations Manager coming from the Hospitality background according to the following requirements:
• Candidate must have experience minimum 4 years with five stars hotels.
• Hotel Pre-opening experience is preferable.
• Transference of sponsorship is a must.
• Candidate must be resident in Saudi Arabia.
"We are looking for passionate Hoteliers driven by providing Superior Costumer Experience"
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales & Marketing, and the General Manager, the revenue manager is responsible for maximizing the room revenue on a daily, monthly and annual basis. The Revenue Manager provides support and advice to the hotel management in strategic planning and overall business goals relating to the Revenue achievement.
• Implementing Revenue management processes in a dedicated hotel in order to maximize its revenue.
• Collecting the necessary information to establish a database of bookings and events on which the hotel strategy and forecast will be based.
• Updating the sales planning and quoting the group requests on a daily basis.
• Analyzing the performance of the hotel and looking after the market and competitors (past
performance & forecast).
• Proposing solutions for the adaptation of the strategy.
• Leading recurrent RM & pricing meetings with the key actors in the hotel.
• Ensuring that all target market segments are developed for the long-term benefit of the hotel’s business.
• Monitor in statistical format, the pick-up patterns, lead times and business trends.
• Working with the team to promote internal sales and the up selling of all facilities.
• Ensuring that all Electronic Distribution Systems are up to date at all times in order to maximize distribution and accommodation yield.
• Ensuring that close out and free sale charts are up to date in order to gain maximum effect
• Carrying out regular cross training between the Revenue Coordinators to ensure that everyone within the department is able to deal with all clients calls efficiently.
• Ensuring all daily, weekly and monthly revenue management reports are up to date and are
completed in accordance with standardized company procedures.
• Carrying out ongoing refresher reservations training for all front office, and revenue staff on a regular basis, which is based around the effective implementation of the room’s management strategy.
• Preparing the annual room statistics and assisting in other sections on the Business Plan production.
• Performing related duties and special projects as assigned by management.
Education : Master's degree in relevant field.
• Minimum 4 years experience in a 5 star international hotel chain and 3 years in the same
• Thorough knowledge of Revenue Management functions.
Candidate should be available in Saudi Arabia and willing to relocate to Jeddah if from any other city.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Revenue and Reservations Manager – W A Hotel بكل سهولة الان مجانا.