Safety and Security Manager
Financial: Satisfied Shareholders
1. Suppliers and Contractors:
Source, appoint and supervise all contractors and suppliers to ensure satisfactory completion of work and projects. Establish, manage and maintain effective and professional working relationships with management and employees of the partner companies. Provide direction & support. Ensure that all staff from the partner companies, at all times act in such a way as to protect the positive image of hotel as well as according to the standards as set by the Management. Ensure that all staff adhere to terms of service level agreement contract and the job description as set out therein.
2. CAPEX Budget Monitoring of the Health, Safety & Security CAPEX budget, as well as the Maintenance CAPEX budget, reporting on and controlling variances.
3. Running Cost Budget
Monitoring of the Health, Safety & Security budget, as well as the Maintenance budget, reporting on and controlling variances.
Customer Service: Delighted Customers
• Possess and model the Organizational Values as set out in the employee manual
1. Forums and Committees
Ensure active membership and participation with the local Community Police Forum, and hotel Health & Safety Committee. Ensure timely and appropriate follow up on action items.
2. Health, Safety & Security Procedures Providing comprehensive and accurate advice to HOD’s and employees to ensure compliance and best practise. Ensure that procedures are in place, effective and complied with. Specific attention needs to be given to high risk activities i.e Cash handling/transit to ensure as far as reasonably practicable the safety and security of staff, guests and contractors. Work closely with relevant HOD’s to manage the parking operations for guests especially in high season and during busy functions/events
Processes: Effective Processes
1. Risk Audits/Assessments Conducting risk assessments and evaluations on site daily and design security solutions.
2. Monthly audits and reports Drawing and compilation of all necessary reports if and when required. Monitoring of accurate recording. Compile monthly reports on all safety, health and security aspects. Compile monthly statistics on internal and external crime and health incident statistics.
3. Occupational Health & Safety Legislation Ensure compliance in terms of the Occupational Health & Safety Legislation and any other relevant labour legislation that may affect a safe working environment.
4. Fire Detection, Fire Fighting, First Aid and Emergency Conduct quarterly fire and emergency drills. Ensure sufficient staff receives regular training. Be actively involved in the planning, training and implementation of hotel Disaster and Risk Management plan as well as Business Resumption and Continuity planning.
5. Equipment Assist with auditing and implementation of sufficient control measures to ensure equipment is managed effectively, maintained in good order and periodically inspected or serviced, in compliance with procedures and legislation. This would include ladders, electrical tools, gas tanks and any other equipment that is required to be inspected periodically. It would also include all security equipment (Alarms, wheel clamps, safes, locks, Vingcard key systems, CCTV equipment)
6. Hygiene & Environmental Participation as required. Ensure procedures are adhered to.
7. Daily Operations Provide direction & support. Co-ordinate and run the daily security operation.
8. Investigations Seek successful conclusion by impartial investigation of all risk related incidents, while behaving with empathy and fairness. Reduce incidents by deployment of effective, timely corrective measures.
Learning and Growth: Motivated and Prepared Workforce
1. Permanent Staff Establish, manage and maintain effective and professional working relationships with management and employees of hotel. Provide direction & support. Ensure that all staff, at all times act in such a way as to protect the positive image of hotel as well as according to the standards as set by Management. Ensure that all staff adhere to terms of contract and the job description as set out therein.
2. Training Provide guidance, development and training to staff as and when required.
3. Performance Reviews and Assessments
Prepare, conduct & evaluate staff performance.
4. Communication Regular meetings with management and staff to discuss daily operations, projects and procedures. Also regular meetings with Housekeeping Executive to ensure alignment of objectives.
1. Continually evaluates risk related procedures and recommends innovative measures for improvement.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Hospitality and Tourism
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Safety and Security Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.