Sales Associate – Target Chemicals
Sales Associate acts as a client relationship manager for all accounts under his / her responsibility. Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, sales Associate conducts main sales activities, grows and maintains relations with clients, achieves needed targets, reports figures and forecasts to top management and leverages his / her position to push forward the company’s “new clients” sales efforts.
Duties and responsiblitites:
1) ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT ROLE:
– Act as Client Relationship Managers for specified accounts.
– Prospect new business within existing accounts.
– Conduct all relevant sales activities and achieve targets set by Portfolio Manager.
– Act as the company’s interface with client accounts.
– Maintain and grow a long-term relationship with clients and their teams.
– Ensure orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.
2) GENERAL SALES MANAGEMENT ROLE:
– Compile sales reports on a weekly and monthly basis to showcase targets vs. planned and forecasts.
– Regularly report sales figures and forecasts to Portfolio Manager.
– Attend weekly sales meetings under the leadership of the Portfolio Manager to highlight and address any weak points in the adopted sales strategy.
– Oversee Product Support function to ensure consistent client satisfaction.
– Optimize product shipments with the Logistics to reduce total shipment costs.
– Leverage CRM solutions to maintain client visibility, promote relationship effectiveness and improve profitability.
3) NEW CLIENTS SALES ROLE
– Prospect new opportunities within new accounts, in coordination with Portfolio Manager.
– Set “ready to close” meetings between cheque payers and Portfolio Managers to secure new business.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sales Associate – Target Chemicals بكل سهولة الان مجانا.