• Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
• Calculating client quotations, Submits Quotes by conferring with technical support staff and senior management
• Negotiating tender and contract terms with the clients
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions in accordance with the management perspective.
• Offering after-sales support services.
• Administering client accounts
• Analyzing costs and sales, Preparing reports for head office
• Meeting regular sales targets
• Recording and maintaining client contact data
• Coordinating sales projects
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
• Solving client problems
• Sales engineer should sell complex scientific and technological products or services to businesses. They must have to learn extensive knowledge of the products, parts and functions and must understand the processes that make these products work.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|