Sales Manager (Plastic Products)
• Develop and execute the category sales section’s long-term strategic plan in alignment with the corporate strategies.
• Develop annual business plans for the respective category sales section to ensure the achievement of financial and strategic objectives.
• Report to the CEO on the progress of activities against the annual business plans, opportunities, challenges and issues faced, mitigations taken, etc. as required, to make an informed decision.
• Manage and continuously monitor the performance of the respective category sales section to ensure performance deviations are identified in a timely manner, and required resources and actions are implemented to meet performance targets.
• Oversee the respective category sales section performance by managing performance of direct and indirect reports, defining workforce requirements, recruiting, training and developing talent, in conjunction with the Human Resources Services function, to ensure competent, qualified and highly motivated staff enable the achievement of the department objectives.
• Recommend an optimum organisation structure for the respective category sales section in coordination with the Human Resource Services function to ensure that resources are optimally utilised and communication can take place in an efficient manner.
• Prepare and recommend the category sales section's budget in alignment to the respective annual business plan.
• Monitor the category sales section's financial performance against the budget to ensure alignment with set budget guidelines, identify areas of unsatisfactory performance, and recommend performance improvement opportunities.
• Conduct and prepare sales forecasts for Pipes/Flat Sheets for production department based on previous sales orders in order to determine the amount of respective category finished products for delivery to clients.
• Analyse business performance and propose any required enhancements or orders to achieve or exceed planned forecasts.
• Coordinate with customers in order to take sales orders and ensure production of correct product specifications.
• Recommend and develop new ideas that will give COMPANY a marketable edge including areas of product development and customer-processing applications to ensure brand innovation and continuous satisfaction of customers.
• Identify new business opportunities using advanced concepts while considering changes in the market environment in order to gain revenue generating opportunities that in line with Business objectives.
• Coordinate with supply chain department to ensure that the logistics of products are arranged and transported as per the production schedules, are correct according to the transportation requirements and on time for the receiving party in order to maintain planned production and customer delivery.
• Follow up with customers to ensure delivery of products and maintain customer satisfaction in order to meet overall business objectives.
• Manage the identification and implementation of change initiatives on systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’, and changes in the business environment.
Policies, System, Processes and Procedures
• Manage the development and implementation of category sales section’s policies, systems, processes and procedures, and continuously identify and recommend improvements to ensure compliance with COMPANY’s standards and regulatory requirements, align to business requirements, and increase operational effectiveness.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
• Ensure compliance to all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental management procedures and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety, compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Ensure that function reports are prepared in a comprehensive, accurate and timely manner, and meet business and category sales section’s requirements and standards.
• Present regular and ad-hoc management reports on new opportunities, highlight critical issues and challenges, and provide strategic insight to ensure effective decision-making.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Manufacturing and Production
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sales Manager (Plastic Products) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.