Security Engineer – Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar
Responsible for ITS systems and network security. Uses all available security tools to identify and remediate electronic security threats within WCM institutions. Participates in the design and implementation of security technologies and solutions.
– Performs in-depth monitoring and threat analysis using appropriate ITS tools to identify and remediate threats to WCM systems and network devices.
– Collaborates with and guides ITS groups in security and identity management policy compliance and best practices for network devices and information systems.
– Oversees the vulnerability management proccess and develops technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and conduct research to identify new attack vectors against WCM systems.
– Works with other ITS groups to ensure information systems are appropriately patched and otherwise defended against known vulnerabilities.
– Responsible for day-to-day operations of ITS security and identity management tools. Creates and maintains standard operating procedures for all systems.
– Develops and documents security and identity management forensic procedures. Works with other security specialists to perform forensic investigations.
– Serves as the technical resource for implementing appropriate access protection, data integrity, data reliability, audit control and other security controls for all ITS information systems and network devices.
– Serves as the technical resource for other security and identity management projects as required.
– Designs, implements, and manages security policy and configuration for firewall, IDS/IPS, VPN, SSL VPN, IP Telephony, wireless, switches, routers, and other information systems and network devices.
– Monitors compliance to security policies and procedures through log analysis, threat analysis, etc.
– Performs security incident response in coordination with other teams across the institution and/or externally as required.
– Works collaboratively with other ITS groups to develop intrusion detection and prevention strategies, filters, processes and procedures.
– Researches and recommends new and alternative security processes, policies, and procedures.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Security Engineer – Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.