Security Project Engineer – Eastern Recruitment
1. Develop in consultation with the proponent and/or with his supervision, a definition of the assigned problem alternatives for solving it and comparative cost analysis.
2. Prepare designs, processes, studies, reports, correspondence and related data.
3. Participate in engineering studies in any of several basic or special engineering fields by analysing and evaluating all data pertinent to problems and evaluate data as to scope, effect or existing installations or systems, economic value, long-range, planning and budgetary considerations.
4. Develop alternatives for solving problems with comparative cost analysis and estimates costs, prepares justifications and expenditures requests as required.
5. Assist in designing new installations or modifications to existing facilities to improve quality, or throughput, work flow or prevent losses. Participate in the review of, studies, reports and correspondence and related data.
6. Maintain up-to-date progress status of work assigned to assure that work does not digress from approved scope.
7. Participate in value engineering tasks and prepares initial revision of engineering design.
8. Assist in designing new installations or modifications to existing facilities to improve quality, or throughput, work flow or prevent losses.
9. Write and edits technical and administrative manual, reports and procedures concerning the Department’s function in the company. May assist in proposal or special assignment writing efforts, including preparation of oral and graphic material used in executive management presentation.
10. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
||Jubail, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Security Project Engineer – Eastern Recruitment بكل سهولة الان مجانا.