– Contribute towards the formulation of the Internal Audit Corporate Strategy; thus allowing the company to achieve its objectives of Achieving Efficiency; Effectiveness and Sustainability in the Sectors; and Achieving Operational Excellence in the company’s activities and functions.
– Ensure maintenance of highest standards of professional conduct, ethics and integrity in the provision of services in the Department. Ensure that the Department’s performance is meeting the agreed budget
– Ensure the development and maintenance of all Policies, Procedures and Processes and continuous auditing programs related to the internal audit activities.
– Ensure that the Department plans are within the agreed budget and timescales through providing timely, accurate and complete progress report to the Management on the operational progress of the Departments.
– Demonstrates professional proficiency and maintains a high standard of professional care when planning and executing audits by complying with The Internal Auditing Standards Board’s Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards), the Institute of Internal Auditors’ Code of Ethics, and organizational policies and procedures.
– Review and approve all the Policies and Procedure of the relevant Sections within the Internal Audit Department
– Stay abreast of current public trends and directions that could increase the efficiency of the Company’s Internal Audit Department
– Direct the overall performance of audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, and reviewing and analyzing evidence.
– Design, in coordination with the Section Heads, the governance framework for the Internal Audit- Operations & Compliance Affairs to ensure efficient Internal Audit processes (covering assurance on compliance with Laws and Regulations and key organizational policies).
– Administer the assessment of risks and internal controls within the audited area; identification of process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues, evaluation of Risks and Controls and preparation of Risk and Control matrix
– Oversee the Section Heads and indivi in leading the risk assessment process during the planning of individual audit projects to identify the high risk areas and determine appropriate testing strategy
– Communicate the results of audits via written reports and oral presentations (with the support of the team) to the company’s Leadership and the Head of Internal Audit.
– Keep the Head of Internal Audit informed of significant Internal Audit-related issues that may jeopardize the achievement of the company objectives
– Liaison with External Auditors or consultants, as applicable, to ensure the audit or review activity is performed in efficient manner.
– Maintains a positive, professional relationship with staff and management at all levels, including maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sen. Internal Auditor بكل سهولة الان مجانا.